Resume (eng) ----------- Resume
(ger) ----------- Resume
THE FIRST GOSPEL. The Exile and the Return.
Pentateuch of Moses (Torah) is revealed as the reflection of Man's sentience
from the Creation to Judgment. The Man's sentience history is represented
as two stages of Exile (Adam's sin, Cain's sin, The Flood and Babylonian
diaspora) and the four stages of Return, represented as the following
religions: Judaism, Christianity, Return and Messiah Coming. These four
stages of Return are equal to the four-letter name of the Creator, to
the four stages of the Moses' Rise to the Sinai to get Scroll of the Testament
and the overcoming of four obstacles in Tabernacle of Congregation. Ark
of Covenant is shown as Symbol of Eden and the entire Tabernacle of Congregation
symbolizes Man's spiritual way to Judgment. Paganism is Man's spiritual
being out of Tabernacle of Congregation, yard equals to Judaism, the Holy
equals to Christianity, Holy of Holies to the religion of Return and the
Messiah Coming opens the way to Eden (Ark of Covenant). Every obstacle
(the veil of the yard, the veil of the Holy, the veil of the Holy of Holies
and the cover of Ark of Covenant) opens to the divine will with two sacrifices:
Naddav and Abiud, Jesus Christ and Judah, and so on. Providence is shown
as spiritual development that results in acquiring more and more affinity
to God and this acquiring is opposite to the historical movement and Abraham,
Isaac, Jacob and Moses are to the divine will antitypal (historically
and spiritually) to Man's Teachers.
DO YOU KNOW THAT in the book "THE FIRST GOSPEL" (footnotes
to the Pentateuch of Moses) says that:
1. Every religion is the Way to Purpose both being based on certain concepts
2. Common conscience is the fundament of all live beings in the Universe.
Man also has common consciousness.
3. On certain terms of Man interaction with its common consciousness Man
will be destroyed.
4. The Pentateuch of Moses (Torah) shows the way to avoid this catastrophe.
5. In the Pentateuch of Moses (Torah) all spiritual history of Man is
represented from the Creation to Judgment.
6. All spiritual history of Man is revealed as having four stages of the
Exile and four stages of Return.
7. The four stages of Man's Exile are caused by the obduracy of Adam,
Cain, antedeluvian people and Babylonians.
8. Four stages of the Exile are four stages of fall to a lower spiritual
level, four stages of departing from God and loosening contact with Him.
9. The realization of his plans of Man's Return to God Lord starts with
10. Lord changes the names from Abram to Abraham, from Jacob to Israel
meaning a change in historical and spiritual significance of Man.
11. The ways of historical movements and spiritual development starting
with Abraham are opposite.
12. The Pentateuch of Moses has two outlines and the main (word by word)
outline has become the fundament of Judaism and the second one is becoming
the fundament of Religion of the Return.
13. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Moses are historical and spiritual prototypes
of Man's Teachers, sent by Lord.
14. Tabernacle of Congregation is the major figurative presentation of
Man's spiritual way to Judgment: something that Man lost after the Exile
and something that is to get back with the Return.
15. If every stage of the Exile was caused by people's sins then every
stage of the Return results in two human sacrifices: Naddav and Abiud,
Jesus Christ and Judah, …
16. Every stage of the Return is a new level of spiritual perfection of
Man, the expansion of spiritual influence on deeds, words, thoughts and
feelings. Every stage of Returning reveals, to the divine will, as a new
17. Every stage of the Return is depicted in Tabernacle of Congregation:
yard equals to Judaism, the Holy equals to Christianity, Holy of Holies
equals to the religion of the Return and Ark of Covenant – to Messiah
18. Returning is the spiritual development of Man to the initial stage
of God affinity, in which Adam had been prelapsarian.
19. Every veil of Tabernacle of Congregation (the veil of the yard, the
veil of the Holy, the veil of Holy of Holies and the cover of Ark of Covenant
to the divine will opens with two sacrifices: Naddav and Abiud, Jesus
and Judah, …
20. Every veil of Tabernacle of Congregation opens several ways to the
spiritual level. The veil of the yard opens three ways, the veil of the
Holy opens four ways, the veil of Holy of Holies does three. On the one
hand, these ways coincide with people's spiritual awareness and on the
other hand, it corresponds to movements in a particular confession.
21. The Return is the way from deeds, through belief to the truth and
life. God gives a true knowledge of the world to people only in case they
are capable of taking it in.
22. On every stage of the Return human sacrifice redeem people's sins
of the according spiritual level: Naddav and Abiud – people's sins till
the Babylonian diaspora, Jesus Christ and Judah – sins of antediluvian